Our professional team is growing. For the Milan offices we are looking for new Lighting Designer to be included full time in the design team.
1 senior Lighting designer in Milan
- Lighting Design and realization of detailed technical drawings.
- Experience of at least 4 year;
- Degree in Architecture or Design;
- Excellent knowledge in lighting engineering design;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent knowledge of Technical English (minimum level C1/C2) written and spoken;
- Knowledge of 3D Modelind Software, Autocad, Adobe Suite;
- Knowledge of lighting engineering Software (DIALux, Dialux Evo).
If you are interested in working with us, fill out the Application form that you will find in the Work with Us section of our site.
The research is aimed at candidates of both genders. The level of employment and the relative remuneration will be determined on the basis of the evaluation of the curriculum presented.
ESA engineering is committed to creating a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. We open up opportunities for people to express their talents, both individually and collectively, and foster the ability to adapt to a changing world. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background.
The CV sent must contain the explicit consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR”.
Let’s Team Up!