Our professional team is growing. For the Florence office we are looking for a new Project Manager Retail Europe to be included full time in our team.
Project Manager Retail Europe
ESA engineering for Florence office is looking for an efficient Project Manager to contribute and support the planning and execution of Retail-Fitout projects.
The Local Project Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring project progress, following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports.
He/she should be able to perform any tasks agreed with the Projects Leaders/General Manager in an efficient and timely manner. He/she should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution.
- Plan and coordinate construction activities on daily basis.
- Establish budget and schedule for construction project.
- Monitor and control expenses within the established budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining the quality and productivity.
- Oversee invoice and payment processing in a timely fashion
- Analyze construction problems and develop immediate resolutions.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Generate construction progress and expense reports for management.
- Attend educational workshops, trainings and conferences for professional growth.
- Identify slippages or delays in constructions and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Identify milestones and problem areas and accordingly recommend preventive actions.
- Work with Construction Manager to develop project plan, quality assurance plan and health and safety plan.
- Analyze RFI responses and monitor and process change orders.
- Provide administrative assistance to Construction Manager when needed.
- Management of third party consultant such as Local Architect, MOE, Bureau de Control, Fire Consultant, MEP Designer, Structural Designer, etc..
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in architecture/civil engineering or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management or a similar role (>3 years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Both French and English fluent speaker.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software (2D design, layout setting up).
- Expertise in bill of quantities editing.
- Expertise in executive architecture and design
- Basic knowledge of MEP system and Structural field
If you are interested in working with us, fill out the Application form that you will find below.
The research is aimed at candidates of both genders. The level of employment and the relative remuneration will be determined on the basis of the evaluation of the curriculum presented.
ESA engineering is committed to creating a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. We open up opportunities for people to express their talents, both individually and collectively, and foster the ability to adapt to a changing world. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background.
The CV sent must contain the explicit consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR”.
Let’s Team Up!