The Levanella Logistics Pole, located in Tuscany, designed by the architect Guido Canali, was designed with particular attention to respect for the environment, the well-being of workers and responsible integration of the intervention on the territory thanks to the inclusion of trees on the border, artificial dunes, garden roofs, glass windows and paths.
The project, consisting of three buildings for a total of 33,000 square meters, was completed in July 2020.
The project also paid great attention to energy efficiency, proving to be an example of excellence in the Group’s industrial structure: the complex is equipped with a “summer/winter” air conditioning system – among the first in Tuscany for volumes of water treated – which exploits the principles of geothermal energy, harmonizing the application of the most recent technologies with respect and preservation of the environment. Each building is equipped with photovoltaic panels and LED lighting.
- Client & Concept:
- Coordination, P&C Management:
- Architectural project, landscape and Artistic Supervision:
- Landscape assistance and specialist supervision:
- Architectural Project Permits and Works Supervision:
- road, hydraulics and underground utilities Design:
- Project, construction supervision of electrical systems and testing:
- Project, construction supervision of mechanical systems and testing:
- Photo Credits: